Mission and Values
Working Together for Success.
To increase each young person’s knowledge and understanding of the world, so that their full potential may be achieved.
We believe in working hard to give our young people the very best we can and we value everyone as the individual they are. We have a strong focus on developing students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness and pride ourselves on the care and guidance we offer to our families.
We value each and every student as an individual. We treat them with respect and dignity and support them to achieve and build their self-esteem. We include our students and their families in decision-making that will affect them and strive to support the development of the whole person.
Inspire and empower students through collaborative working and promote their holistic development.
- Provide positive experiences and diverse opportunities that allow us to reach our full potential.
- Foster a love of learning and promote a sense of achievement in our knowledge and abilities.
- Be proud to work together to nurture, motivate and enthuse everyone by using innovative approaches to be the very best.
- Respect (Being considerate, polite and courteous towards others)
- Inspire (Promoting confidence and an eagerness to continually learn)
- Support (Encouraging each other to be the very best)
- Empower (Inspiring and motivating others to be confident)